Take a hike in these Nortiv8 women's waterproof hiking boots. Crafted with a rubber sole, a PU and oxford cloth upper provide superior flexibility and wear-resistance. A waterproof build makes hiking in wet and muddy terrain a much easier experience, while a protective toe cap defends against knocks and bumps. Suitable for anywhere in the great outdoors – from hiking to fishing.
- Rubber sole
- Flexible & Durable: Created with a PU and oxford cloth upper, for superior for wear-resistance and flexibility – lasting through countless outdoor adventures.
- Waterproof Design: These hiking boots are crafted with waterproof construction. They are suitable for hiking in any wet, or muddy areas, keeping your feet dry all day.
- Toe Protection: Designed with an anti-collision toe cap. These shoes offer requisite toe protection against any rocks or debris while walking outdoors.
- Well Fitting & Supportive: A lace-up closure with metal hooks offers a more comfortable fit. In addition, a back TPU design provides plenty of ankle support.
- Enhanced Traction: Made of MD & rubber outsole for superior grip and traction. Holds up to any terrain with confidence and optimum comfort.